IFBBPRO PRODUCTS
IFBB PRO Products Pages

2011 Calendar of Events

Submitted by IFBB Pro League Staff

This schedule is subject to change without notice.
Changes will be made only on approval of the IFBB Professional League

PDF VERSION OF SCHEDULE AVAILABLE HERE

LAST UPDATE: August 30, 2011

1. 27 Comments to “2011 Calendar of Events”

2. Please recognise that the Australian Pro Show is $25,000 in prize money, not $20,000.
    Please also be updated that there is also a Figure Pro Show at this event which is not listed in the Figure Calender of Events.
    Thankyou.

By Nick on Nov 17, 2010 at 3:09 am

3. dear sir
    i am based in INDIA NEW DELHI and is active member of your bodyspace. i have played MR DELHI IN 1997 and won 5th place out of 6. and since then i am studying bodybuilding in all subjects and implementing on myself  (supplyments/nutrition/exercise). i will be glad if you can tell me that if i have to participate in any one of the mens compitition which one should i go for and what will be the criteria to follow.
    your early reply will be highly appreciable.
    thanks & regards
    Pankaj  Sharma
    (Dy. Manager – Sales & Ticketing)
    Pearl International Tours & Travels Ltd
    A-21, Green Park Main
    Lower Ground Floor, R.H.S
    New Delhi – 110 016
    Phone : +91-11-26969217 – 219, 41755430 – 34
    Mobile : +91-9899088939
    Email : pankaj.sharma@pearlmail.com
    Web : http://www.travelwithpearl.com

By pankaj sharma on Dec 9, 2010 at 8:28 am

4. We need more Pro Fitness shows to choose from! :)

By Sherry Boudreau on Dec 10, 2010 at 8:59 pm

5. Does the FLEX Pro give qualifications for the Olympia?

By Greek bodbuilding on Dec 22, 2010 at 2:05 pm

6. need a show in GA

By greg on Jan 24, 2011 at 11:45 pm

7. Dear Madam/Sirs, Im planning to participate in the IFBB Pro Show Florida, about the details Im trying to contact Jarka Lorie but everytime I get my Email returned, would you please contact them and fix it. Many thanks.

By Armin on Feb 14, 2011 at 2:14 pm

8. i am wanting to enter into my first show jon lindsay muscle contest march 26…. how do you know what class you fit you?

By angela on Feb 18, 2011 at 12:55 am

9. HI guys why dont we have more shows,in Houston Tx thier are so many bodybuilders here,but they allways have to go else where………

By Frank on Mar 21, 2011 at 8:09 pm

10. I am a young man in my junior year of school and played football since the 7th grade.  I benchpress 300 already and am no longer on the f/ball team but I continue to lift.  I am interested in becoming a professional bodybuilder and I don't know how to get started or how much it costs.  Can someone pleas give me suggetions?  My mom is starting over in life and can't afford any fees.  What can I do?  I am only 16 & 3/4.  this is no joke to me.

By Zach T on May 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm

11. hello dear sir
    I am an Iranian body clasic champion.I would like to know how can I register my name for body clasic competition from september .?
    thanks in advance
    best regards:amirali alishahi

By amirali alishahi on Jun 19, 2011 at 4:17 am

12. hi i am a iranian bodybiulder
    how can i take part in IFBB championship or watch this from us?

By reza on Jun 25, 2011 at 5:37 am

13. Welcome is there anny wheelchair pro contest in IFBB pro calendar

By Mariusz Kupczak on Jul 15, 2011 at 4:53 am

14. test

By jimmy on Jul 19, 2011 at 12:37 pm

15. We need more Pro figure master contest in America please!!

By Karen Wilkes on Aug 17, 2011 at 8:42 pm

16. what about having a pro show in the nations capitol Washington DC

By jay medina on Aug 24, 2011 at 7:41 am

17. Is the Houston Pro having Mens physique comp?

By Josh on Aug 27, 2011 at 12:20 pm

18. I tink i should give it to jay cutler for 2011

By christopher columbus ovie on Aug 28, 2011 at 4:00 pm

19. Any word on the 2012 Mr Olympia ? Dates , location etc…..

By Jack Melligan on Oct 18, 2011 at 9:05 pm

20. I am not sure the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thanks for wonderful info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

By tattoo tribal on Dec 1, 2011 at 5:52 pm

21. como proceder paras participação de atleta brasileiro (IFBB) em está presente em um deste eventos, categoria bodybuilding??

By Célio Ramos on Mar 14, 2012 at 3:26 am

22. I’ve learn several just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you set to make this kind of wonderful informative website.

By rojadirecta on Apr 26, 2012 at 10:36 pm

23. I am anti doping/olimpic. Because I  understand it.My guest poser IFBB X Man. Was arested for it. I am Ms Olimpia 2009. I am Saddened by it.

By amanda goldrich/ grant on Jul 25, 2012 at 5:16 am

1. 5 Trackback(s)

2. Nov 16, 2010: 2011 IFBB Pro League Event Schedule

[...] the complete schedule visit IFBBpro.com. The schedule is subject to change without [...]

3. Nov 22, 2010: Calendario IFBB Pro 2011 |XISCOSERRA.COM

[...] está disponible el calendario profesional IFBB para la temporada [...]

4. Feb 16, 2011: IFBB Pro calendar 2011

[...] [...]

5. Oct 26, 2011: IFBB Professional League » 2012 Calendar Of Events

[...] LINK TO 2011 CONTEST SCHEDULE [...]

6. Feb 1, 2012: מגזין כושר ובריאות IFBB - הפדרציה העולמית לפיתוח גוף, IFBB ישראל

[...] טבלת תחרויות איגוד ה-IFBB העולמי > ראה קישור. [...]